Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Off for Christmas

Hello!
With Christmas week being here and all, I find myself super busy.  I started doing my end of the year cleaning. I do it at least 4-5 times a year, where I just start trowing useless things away (like McD's kids meals toys, accumulated receipts, old magazines)... etc.  Amazing how much sheise you can pile up in 8 months!
For some reason I have in stuck in my head, (don't really know where I got it from), that if you end the year with clutter, you will have a cluttered & messy year.  This is with my house & myself, and now with the kids too, hair, nails... all done.
Also if  3 toys are joining our family this year, we have to say goodbye to 4. Imagine if I keep piling them up, not happening.
In PR I would find someone to give it too, but here I don't know what to do with it. I have a to give away box, but It's getting bigger and bigger by the day, so I don't think I will be bringing this back to PR with me next time I go. What to do...

To do list; find something similar to salvation army...

This week I'll be a little lazy on my posts, since is THAT time of the year.  If I find some time to come and do a post I will.  I have some really great ones from this weekend. We went to Nami Island, (beautiful) & a ski resort, where we had THE best time, THE best food & I took THE best pictures!
But I need to upload all the pictures & organize it, so I can do a nice post.
Hopefully I will post it sometime this week, but If not, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.... Merry Everything!

xoxo
Tania : )

No comments: