Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Korean 911

Hello!

Today's Korean word HAS to be "Thank You"!

I want to thank all of you for sending me emails and notes. Some of you have been soooo sweet, as to even offer to send me "antojitos Boricuas"... I really, really, really appreciate it!
I'm sure feeling the PR warmth of my sweet people, even from all the way out here! ♥ ♥ ♥


Thank You!

Kamsahamnida - in the formal way

Komapsumnida- slightly less formal


Komawuh or Gomawuh- in the informal way


⬅ I also wanted to let you know I opened a Facebook Page, (link on the left bar ⬅), if you "Like it"...  you will get notified when a new post is published. You can also leave comments and ask any questions you have about Korea, K-pop, Dramas or just anything you would like me to help you with. If I don't know it, I will try my best to find it! : )

Also, I just added a page (in the top bar⬆), with traveling info. There, you could find some useful links which will help with your traveling plans. I will be updating this page, as I keep finding websites and other useful sources. 

Again, Kamsahamnida!

xoxo
T. : )

No comments: