Friday, July 27, 2012

moving...

Hello!
Sorry I've been M.I.A.... We're moving this week and I am in full on house cleaning.

I still have many pending posts, but I just haven't found the time to do them. Truth is, I think I will be missing from the blog for the next week or two. Let's just say, I'll be taking a Summer break! : )

I'm sure that when I come back, I will have some more adventures and new stories about our new neighborhood. I'm soooo exited, can't wait!

But today.... 
Olivia turned 10 months! 
It's so crazy how fast time goes by! I feel as if it was Yesterday that I had her. She was just this tiny little thing! Now, she's all big, chubby and more adorable than ever! 

We ❤ her!




Happy 10 months Olivia!




I can't believe she'll be one soon! 
That reminds me... B.day coming soon!!! You all know how we loooove B.day parties in my family! ; )

See you all in a bit! 
xoxo 
T.

No comments: