Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Settling

This is what we've been up to since we got here...

It's November 2011 and We moved here on April same year. We've been trying to see as much as we can while we are here.  For now it's more visual, when I catch up on time, I will talk more about the experiences. 

Delivered Jajangmyun
Our first delivered jajangmyun...
Streets with no sidewalks in Seoul
Our first walk around Cheongdam-dong...

Dosan Park


Dosan Park in Gangnam-Gu


Around the Han River. 
Han River
On one of Sean's runs on the Han River.


We had Japanese noodles.


My morning sickness wouldn't let me eat Korean food.

Cheonggyecheon Stream, Seoul, south korea, Korea, Lifestyle in Korea, Expat, Living abroad
Cheonggyecheon Stream

Living abroad, living in Korea, living in seoul, Seoul, Korea, South Korea, mixed families, mixed kids.

mixed families, living abroad, expats in Korea, Korea, Seoul, Cheonggyechon stream, mixed kids

Cheonggyecheon Stream

Cheonggyecheon Stream
Here, we were trying to find Insadong and we walked into some park, don't know the name. We tried to exit from it as fast as we could.  There were a whole lot of drunk old men, yelling stuff at Markus in Korean... it was just weird & smelly.

Dongdaemun Gate (East Main Gate)
Dongdaemun Gate (East Main Gate)



This is a bakery on the Subway station in Cheongdam-dong stop, line 7. I just really, really like that sandwich they make. Is just ham & cheese, but it has something on it that makes it very tasty. I think is cream, like condensed milk cream... yummm.   It was what I ate for the first couple of weeks for breakfast.  I just could not have kimbap or kimchi early in the morning... or at all... still. : /


Gyeongbok Palace
National Folk Museum at the Gyeongbok Palace

lanterns, Buddhas birthday, Buddhist, Seoul, South Korea

Seoul, South Korea, Buddhist, Buddhism, tradition, Buddhas birthday

Lanterns lit for Buddha's Birthday, Korea
This was at at the Bongeun-Sa Buddhist Temple. It was Buddha's Birthday & It's celebrated with a week long festival.

Noryangjin


At the Noryangjin fish Market. 

Trying to upload pictures and write about what we've been doing since we got here 6 months ago, takes a LOT of time. Now I have a newborn home, besides my 2 year old boy, that's well into his terrible two's stage, ad I gotta go... lol.  I will continue my postings as soon as I get a chance to do so... hopefully soon : )

xoxo
T.

No comments: