Monday, January 9, 2012

Fun for me!

"Time you enjoy wasting is not a waste of time"... by John Lennon : )

Who knows me well, knows I'm all about crafts. To me, there is nothing more gratifying than enjoying something I made or giving it as a gift. I tend to my kids & the little free time I have, I'll spend it crafting or baking. It makes me happy. : )

So browsing online for Olivia's Baek-Il, I got a little inspired by a baby's breath garland I saw & here Is what I made.


 I used Origami paper, brown paper bags & some old Crane cards I had left without the envelopes. I cut the bird shapes without the need of a template, but here I found one you can download & print. : )




I did not have nor I found, fabric coated wire, floral snips, or a small hole punch, like the materials listed in the how to here said.  I used regular scissors, twist ties & I did the wholes with a thick needle. 


Very happy with the end result! : )





These I did for the Cake & the cupcakes. 

 Super easy to make, super cute & super fun. From now on, I won't buy any commercial decorations for my kids birthday's for sure. Marky's B.Day coming soon.... can't wait! 

I'll do a post on the Baek-Il & how it all came out soon. I still have to upload the pictures. : ) 

No comments: