Thursday, November 24, 2011

Working out!

One of the things that I found very interesting when I first got here, was the workout machines in parks. I really don't know the story behind these, (must be some government effort to promote healthy living), but they have them in all parks I've walked in. Funny to see all the "viejitos" working out...


This one goes side to side. For the waist I guess...


Marky's fave... "the steering wheel"  The kid loves this one, he thinks he's steering a boat. He makes pirate noises and all.... arrrrrrr  
On this one you hold two knobs that it has and twirl holding on to them, like dancing Salsa and doing the "vueltitas"...


This one I'm on is like a disk on the bottom,  and you rotate side to side. Another waist machine...


There's the one where you pull up your weight and the pull-up bar. 

I said to myself I would start using them as soon as I was over with the belly. Now Olivia is two months and I've not used it once, even though I've taken Markus to the park plenty of times. I need to get started to see if I get rid of all the pounds I packed with the pregnancy... (sigh).... On the bright side, I quit Choco pie... ; )

xoxo, 
T.  

No comments: