Sunday, February 26, 2012

Liebster

Hello!!!

Today is a happy day! I recently got some love from a fellow blogger & it made me sooooooo happy!    : D
She gave me the Liebster award! Who knew there were blogger to blogger awards... I love it!!!



Gracias a Caminar por el hermoso regalito : )




You can find her very crafty, spiritual & sweet blog here...
Thank You so much! What an encouragement to keep the posts going! 

In order for me to be able to claim and accept this gift I must comply with some rules. 

***
* Add the award to your blog.
* Thank the giver with a link back to them.
* List your top 5 picks and let them know they've been given an award by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Hope that your followers will spread the love to the blogs you've spotlighted.
"Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to those wonderful blogs!" 
***
I found this task a very difficult one. I like and fallow many blogs, but the ones I like the most have a lot more than 200 followers. 

Of the ones I could think off, some are friends and some have helped me at some point during the very difficult journey of living abroad. 

Birthing in Korea... The info helped me when I moved here while pregnant. It put me at ease to know I had birthing options in Korea. 

Daughter of Korea... Has very detailed and good information for non Korean wifes and mothers. Tips that are otherwise hard to know, when you don't speak the language. 

The Silly Pearl {Handmade}... Her blog is really good, it has a little over 200 members, but a lot less than most I follow. It has tons of crafts, DIY, free printables & good ideas. You should also follow her on Pinterest, she keeps me updated with her many pins : ).

Mimi Loves... She is my dearest and beloved friend. She is a very stylish, creative & talented designer. Her blog is very clean & pretty. I would like to read more about her and her new life as a student in NY. 

WWAM MAG... This is a blog about style, fashion & good vibes. Is a collaboration between 4 friends that came together to share their passion for fashion and life. I specially like their "Deep Thoughts"... I won't forget the "Freckles" post... 

"A face without freckles is like a sky without stars. Show them off, what makes you different makes you beautiful."

★ I'm not doing this expecting them to share or thank me. Just so you guys know : ) 
My blog is a personal diary, intended so that my close friends and family could know a little more about us and what we're up to. I want to do this because I think is cute, and it made me very happy to get one. I just want to share the ♥!

Have a happy Day!
xoxo : )
Tania

No comments: